Homeopathy is a system of medicine that has been around for over 200 years that treats both chronic and acute disease. Unlike conventional medicine it is holistic in nature and the homeopathic medicine or remedy as it is called when given, treats both mind and body and the cause of disease rather than simply removing single symptoms, by doing this one can then potentially remove symptoms on a more permanent basis.
Prescriptions are tailored to suit you as an individual and the Homeopath will attempt to match as closely as possible your symptoms to those of a Homeopathic remedy in order to stimulate your own healing process. Homeopathy can also help people where no conventional diagnoses can be found.
One single remedy is given at a time and as remedies are non toxic they are safe to use at any stage of life from pregnant Mums and babies to the elderly.
Some of the most common complaints that people have been helped with are as follows but this is by no means an exhausted list
- Anxiety, stress, depression, phobias, PMT and post natal depression
- Migraines, recurrent ear infections, sinus problems, throat infections,
- Asthma, bronchitis, hay fever and allergies
- IBS, gastritis, indigestion, heartburn
- Eczema, psoriasis, alopecia. Acne
- ME, fibromyalgia, MS
- Arthritis, inflammatory states, sports injuries
- Sleeplessness, menopause and menstrual problems
- Pregnancy and childbirth
|For more information:||www.angushomeopathy.co.uk|